How is the domestic advertising market different from the International advertising market?
The target market. And where the audience's attention is focused. The target audience: If the same ad for the same product is placed in India and the United States, both will receive responses, but chances are that one ad will perform better than the other because one audience will respond to it better than the other. This is true for almost all products. Consider water: it is marketed differently in India and the United States because the audiences respond to different things.
- Domestic marketing is limited to marketing activities carried out within national borders, i.e., marketing in the local market.
- It requires less investment when compared to international marketing.
- There is only one country, one language, and one culture in the world. In domestic marketing, only one currency is used.
- The same policies and strategies can be used by companies in the domestic marketing sector.
- International marketing is a broad term that encompasses marketing activities that take place outside of national borders as well as marketing in the global market.
- It necessitates a larger investment when compared to domestic marketing.
- There are many countries, languages, and cultures to choose from. In international marketing, different currencies are used.
- To promote their products, international marketing companies need a variety of policies.
What is the difference between Indian and International Marketing?
- Domestic marketing refers to activities that take place within a country's borders.
- It refers to marketing in a local market and has a limited scope.
- There is a single nation, a single language, and a single culture.
- Domestic marketing is just as simple to manage as international marketing.
- Having a good understanding of the domestic or local market.
- Domestic marketing is associated with low risk factors.
- Mostly there is a stable business environment.
- It primarily serves a homogeneous market.
- The behaviour of competitors in domestic marketing is easy to predict.
- International marketing also refers to marketing activities that take place outside of a country's borders.
- It is a broad term that refers to marketing in a global market.
- There are numerous countries, languages, and cultures.
- Several currencies are used in international marketing.
- International marketing is more difficult to control than domestic marketing.
- Lack of familiarity with international or global markets.
- International marketing, on the other hand, is associated with more risk factors.
- When compared to domestic marketing, international marketing necessitates a larger investment.
- The business environment is generally unstable.
- It deals with a wide range of markets.